July 8 - July 11, 2023
Liv and I flew to London for a short break to mindfully reconnect, starting with a delightful West End performance of Frozen: The Musical . We also celebrated Meg's birthday with dinner at Pollen Street Social , which was a delicious performance.
Between those two endcaps, Liv and I:
- Walked almost 20,000 steps one day, without any particular destination in mind
- Ate fish and chips
- Met several dogs
- Witnessed one person berating another person for having their dogs off-lead ("Next time I see them off a lead, I'm going to call the police!")
- Watched a group of roller skaters dance
- Met up with some old friends
- Visited the London Business School grounds, where Liv studied two weeks prior
- Visited the Tate Modern
- Saw a peacock in a park (without Liv)
Despite the uncomfortable hotel bed, Liv and I had a lovely time in England. I hope you find joy and excitement in my photos of our journey. 🥰
Tap on an image to view it full-screen.